Monday, January 13, 2014

Life Inside

Yesterday we did maternity/family pictures. I highly recommend to women who are pregnant to have maternity pictures done. I know they are a little costly, but you could even have family or friends do them.

With a growing belly, hormones changing every day and many of the other things that go along with pregnancy, sometimes it's hard to feel sexy in your own skin. Sometimes it's hard to look at yourself in the mirror as each day, each week you are getting a little bigger. Let's face it, things change and shift when you become pregnant....and they don't always go back to where they belong. So feeling comfortable and sexy in your own skin, may not come as often as it used to.

Yesterday, I felt so incredibly sexy, beautiful, fierce, glamorous, all of the things you can imagine. I could have taken thousands of pictures. I didn't want the day to end. It was an hour or so of just focusing on my beautiful growing belly. Of the child growing inside of me. I have never felt more beautiful. I had my hair and make up done by a sweet talented friend who also did our pictures. She captured so many moments I will treasure forever. 

I recommend doing maternity pictures because 9 months may seem like eternity when we are expecting but in reality it is only a blip of our life. They are just a few months out of our entire lifetime. I love looking back on past maternity pictures we had done and am always mesmerized at how beautiful growing a little human being inside of you actually is. Pregnancy is truly a gift from Heaven and it is a part of my life I will cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment