Saturday, January 4, 2014

Almost 32 Weeks

Going on 32 weeks pregnant with Baby C. I don't know how much farther my tummy will be able to grow, but it always seems to find a way. I feel at any moment it will explode. She is weighing approximately 4lbs 2oz (2 weeks ahead of schedule)!! Other than that, I feel great! This has been the best pregnancy by far. I believe most of it has to do with the workout routine I have kept up with. Out of the three, this pregnancy I have kept my fitness level up the most. I am still doing Insanity (insane I know), but I take it easy, I modify some of the things I can't do, rest when I need to, drink tons of water and breathe. I do it because I love how I feel afterwards and during. I do it because I want to be healthy for my unborn baby and my family. I don't take pregnancy as a handicap. I'm pregnant, not disabled. I have learned this the hard way from my past two pregnancies. I now know what I am fully capable of doing while pregnant but I also know my limits. I'm really not looking forward to having to take off for 6 weeks-post c-section to recover, as I know I will lost quite a bit of muscle but it is all worth it and what I need. Hoping some of this muscle I still have will stick around.

A part of me is so ready for Baby C to be here; a part of me is so nervous and scared. My husband is starting nursing school in a few weeks and will continue to work. I will have 6 weeks maternity leave. I know he will help when he can and family will be able to help some, but having three kids to myself (one newborn) while recovering from a c-section really doesn't sound all appealing right now. Actually, it scares the living daylights out of me. And I know I will cherish every moment of it. While looking forward to nap times and bed times (with the older two).


30 weeks


31 weeks


We are so ready to meet the little bundle of joy tucked away in my belly. It will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment