Friday, November 15, 2013

I.am.ready

I AM READY. I am so ready for baby C to get here. I’m ready to smell the sweet breath of a newborn. I’m ready to hold her in my arms. To see which sibling she will look like (although I have a feeling she will be my daughter’s mini-me). I’m ready for baby C with our family and friends. Typing this right now with a huge smile on my face, just thinking of my family growing once more.

Although I am only 25 weeks along (I know I have a long way to go lol) I cannot wait until the day my husband and I go to the hospital, check-in, prep for a third c-section and patiently wait for the arrival of our third precious baby. My heart is filled with so much joy just thinking about it. Some people may think I am crazy wanting her to come now with two little ones at home, but I believe God made me to have children.

I believe He created me, brought my husband and I together to have children (and beautiful ones at that ;)). Being a mother, is just something that feels right to me. I may screw up, I make mistakes, I get upset with my children, I want “me time” sometimes, but only because I’m human. Being a mother is something I feel came natural to me. I always knew I wanted to have children, that I wanted a big family. Now that it is happening, it feels like a fairytale. I have been blessed with two beautiful children. they are happy and healthy; now don’t get me wrong, they are nowhere near perfect, but they are perfect for this mama.


This is a short post, but I just had to tell someone how overjoyed I am of bringing another sweet angel into our family. That day cannot come soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment